Swim Pass Pool Policy
• No refunds will be given due to COVID-19 related shutdowns.
• Children 16 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult
• New hours: 1pm-7pm daily
• Season will be from May 29 - mid August
• Maximum capacity is 325 - once reached no one can enter the pool gate until someone exits
• Social distancing guidelines will be enforced - recurring offenders will be asked to leave
Swimming Pool Pricing Information
Child $4.00 (A child is age 5 thru 11 yrs of age)
Camping Adult $4.00
Camping Child $3.00
Children under 5 are free with a paying adult.
CAMPING POOL TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED BEFORE NOON BY PRODUCING A VALID CAMPING
RECEIPT THAT LIST THE NUMBER OF CAMPERS ON THE RECEIPT.
Single Membership $70.00
Additional Members of the Immediate Family $15.00
NOTICE **** Meadowbrook Pool Pass requires pass holders to come in the park office for a Picture ID **** NOTICE
Family members are to be from the same household unit; this does not apply to extended family.
A household unit is considered to be: parents and their children. This does not mean their siblings
husbands, wives and grandchildren. Any number over 8 must be documented and reviewed by a manager.
Baby sitters are counted as an additional member and are NOT entitled to the township discount.
RESIDENTS OF HOPEWELL TOWNSHIP ARE ENTITLED TO A DISCOUNT OF $10.00 ON A SINGLE MEMBERSHIP AND $1.00 ON EACH ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBER TO A MAXIMUM DISCOUNT OF $75.
Open Daily 1 pm - 7 pm – Weather permitting. Call ahead to be sure we are open.