5-21-20 - It’s officially opening day for nightly/weekend camping! All campers please remember the guidelines we must follow. Please follow social distancing and stay 6 foot apart, do not come to the park if you’re sick￼, no visitors are allowed, and wash your hands. Thank you!
5-1-20 - Meadowbrook Park Campground is now open for permanent camping only at this time. Park restrooms, office, playground, and common areas remain closed.
4-27-20 - The campground will stay closed per Ohio Governor Mike DeWine until further notice.
CAMPGROUND RULES/GUIDELINES 4-3-2020 - Due to the extension of the Stay at Home Order, Meadowbrook Park Camping Areas will be closed until further notice.
- EFFECTIVE APRIL 6TH 2020
- The campground is closed until May 1st, 2020. That means all drives leading to the campgrounds will be closed as well as NO ONE IS TO ENTER THE CAMPGROUND.
- Permanent campers are NOT PERMITTED to be in the campground maintaining sites after April 6th at 4:00 p.m.
- If your camper must be brought because of storage issues, Meadowbrook Park will be able to put your camper on your lot starting April 15th. Your camper will not be plugged in, sewer and water will not be connected, as only park employees may enter the campground.
- Campers will have to be left in the front parking lot only. Meadowbrook park will place your camper and you will be prohibited to go back into the campground to check on your camper until May 1st.
- If you want to drop your camper off, you will have to drop it off at your own risk and your camper must have your name and lot number prominently displayed.
- PLEASE do not bring your camper if there is not storage issue. If you want to place your camper you will have to wait until May 1st.
- Payments: Your last payment will be prorated based on the length of the camping season. If you are paid in full, we will talk to you individually.